- Five of My Grandfather’s Siblings – All Broken Branches. Premature Death, Never Able to Bloom and Grow into Adulthood. 52 Ancestors, Week 25: Broken Branch.
- The First Name Tacy. 34+ Women named Tacy in my Family Tree! 52 Ancestors, Week 24: Popular Name.
- My Ancestor James McTeer (Mateer) from Kilkeel, Down, N. Ireland. Lived in Cumberland County, Pennsylvania. Related lines. 52 Ancestors, Week 22: Conflict.
- My Ancestor Richard Taylor, the Tailor! 52 Ancestors, Week 20: Textile.
- My Cousin Carole Lombard. Our shared Mateer/Meteer Ancestors.
Tag Archives: Benedict Arnold
52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks 2021 – Week 46: Birthdays. My cousin the Treasonous Benedict Arnold and the Important Date of 21 September 1780.
When I got the prompt this week and read that it was birthdays, I considered writing about shared ancestors with my same birthday – the 21st of September. But then decided to take a different approach and write about what … Continue reading