- My Cousin Carole Lombard. Our shared Mateer/Meteer Ancestors.
- My Immigrant Ancestor Daniel Strang, Sr. – A Frenchman Who Could NOT Make a Tasty Fricassee!
- 52 Ancestors, Week 15. How Do You Spell That? My 2nd Great-Grandfather Elias “Eli” Nutick.
- 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks. Week 14: Check it Out! My Ancestor Rev. Thomas Shepard.
- The Three Daisys. 52 Ancestors, Week 11: Flowers. March Theme: Females.
Category Archives: Christmas
Rosa Mystica Rosa Mysticaa fragrant secret upon the mouth of God. Hildegard Von BingenYour praises echoed from her saintly lips. A Rose among thornsHeavenly chants of medieval monks fill the air. Garden of GodYour divine place of sweet refrain; rest … Continue reading