- Five of My Grandfather’s Siblings – All Broken Branches. Premature Death, Never Able to Bloom and Grow into Adulthood. 52 Ancestors, Week 25: Broken Branch.
- The First Name Tacy. 34+ Women named Tacy in my Family Tree! 52 Ancestors, Week 24: Popular Name.
- My Ancestor James McTeer (Mateer) from Kilkeel, Down, N. Ireland. Lived in Cumberland County, Pennsylvania. Related lines. 52 Ancestors, Week 22: Conflict.
- My Ancestor Richard Taylor, the Tailor! 52 Ancestors, Week 20: Textile.
- My Cousin Carole Lombard. Our shared Mateer/Meteer Ancestors.
Tag Archives: Hildegard Von Bingen
Rosa Mystica Rosa Mysticaa fragrant secret upon the mouth of God. Hildegard Von BingenYour praises echoed from her saintly lips. A Rose among thornsHeavenly chants of medieval monks fill the air. Garden of GodYour divine place of sweet refrain; rest … Continue reading
The Sámi, an Indigenous Group in Scandinavia and Northwestern Russia, and their Traditional Religious Belief System.
The Sámi people are an indigenous group that is found in parts of Norway, Sweden, Finland, and some areas of northwestern Russia. They are the most northernmost indigenous people living in Europe. They have made their home there for the … Continue reading
What do you see as the task of theology and why is this important for you and for your faith community? The work or task of theology according to Migliore is,” . . . inseparably bound to an identifiable faith … Continue reading