- My Cousin Carole Lombard. Our shared Mateer/Meteer Ancestors.
- My Immigrant Ancestor Daniel Strang, Sr. – A Frenchman Who Could NOT Make a Tasty Fricassee!
- 52 Ancestors, Week 15. How Do You Spell That? My 2nd Great-Grandfather Elias “Eli” Nutick.
- 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks. Week 14: Check it Out! My Ancestor Rev. Thomas Shepard.
- The Three Daisys. 52 Ancestors, Week 11: Flowers. March Theme: Females.
Monthly Archives: June 2021
My maternal 3rd great-grandparents Joseph Losure and Sarah Lozier were 1st cousins. The furthest I can take this line back is to my 8th great-grandfather Elias Looser. He was born about 1663 in Oberriexingen, Ludwigsburg, Baden-Württemberg, Germany. I found one … Continue reading
What do you see as the task of theology and why is this important for you and for your faith community? The work or task of theology according to Migliore is,” . . . inseparably bound to an identifiable faith … Continue reading