- Jezebel of The Bible, A Jezebel, and the Jezebel Spirit
- 52 Ancestors Week 34: Timeline. Trying to Reconstruct a Timeline of My 3rd Great-Grandparents Michael Nestor and Catherine Hanberry using Irish Petty Session Court Registers.
- 52 Ancestors, Week 31: Help. How Chief Tuccamirgan of the Delaware Tribe Helped My Ancestor Johann Philip Kaes (John Philip Case).
- Rest in Peace Cousin Tony Dow
- 52 Ancestors – Week 30: Teams. My Cousin Mitchell “Mitch” Nutick. Dancer on Broadway and Founder of the West Hollywood Tennis Association.
Monthly Archives: May 2021
The furthest I can take my Kennedy family line back is to my 6th great-grandparents John Kennedy and Anne Graham. John Kennedy (I) was born about 1700 in Antrim, Northern Ireland. Anne Graham was born about 1702 in Antrim, Northern … Continue reading
My Weiss, Fried, Propheter, and Related Ancestors from Klingenmünster, Germany Continue reading
Embrace the Beauty of your High Forehead. For you are altogether lovely! Continue reading
Paul’s Letter to Titus Background information about this epistle: “The Pastoral Epistles (PE) comprise a corpus of pseudepigraphical teachings attributed to the apostle Paul and ostensibly written to his closest followers, Timothy and Titus. These books were likely compiled in … Continue reading
Before I include my own insights into my own personal faith and spiritual growth journey, I feel I need to give some context and general information about the stages of faith: “It is important to remember that such developmental “stages” … Continue reading
My Quaker Lamb and Moore Ancestors in Virginia and North Carolina. Later Doty/Doughty Primitive Baptists in Kentucky, Indiana and Illinois.
The furthest I can take my Lamb ancestry back with certainty is to my Quaker 8th great-grandparents Henry Lamb and Elizabeth Henely. Henry Lamb was born 1697 in Virginia and died 10 Feb 1761 in Rowan County, North Carolina. His … Continue reading