- My Cousin Carole Lombard. Our shared Mateer/Meteer Ancestors.
- My Immigrant Ancestor Daniel Strang, Sr. – A Frenchman Who Could NOT Make a Tasty Fricassee!
- 52 Ancestors, Week 15. How Do You Spell That? My 2nd Great-Grandfather Elias “Eli” Nutick.
- 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks. Week 14: Check it Out! My Ancestor Rev. Thomas Shepard.
- The Three Daisys. 52 Ancestors, Week 11: Flowers. March Theme: Females.
Tag Archives: French Huguenots
This week’s writing prompt for 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks is Food and Drink. I immediately thought of my ancestor Daniel Strang, Sr! Evidently, according to Madam Knight of Boston, he may have owned an inn and tavern in Rye, … Continue reading
“Time is a Great Storyteller.” – Irish saying The Joynt surname is not one of the most popular surnames found in Ireland. And it’s an even smaller group that were and are Irish Catholic. “Joynt is an Irish surname of Huguenot … Continue reading