- Jezebel of The Bible, A Jezebel, and the Jezebel Spirit
- 52 Ancestors Week 34: Timeline. Trying to Reconstruct a Timeline of My 3rd Great-Grandparents Michael Nestor and Catherine Hanberry using Irish Petty Session Court Registers.
- 52 Ancestors, Week 31: Help. How Chief Tuccamirgan of the Delaware Tribe Helped My Ancestor Johann Philip Kaes (John Philip Case).
- Rest in Peace Cousin Tony Dow
- 52 Ancestors – Week 30: Teams. My Cousin Mitchell “Mitch” Nutick. Dancer on Broadway and Founder of the West Hollywood Tennis Association.
Tag Archives: Davis
This week’s 52 Ancestors writing theme is “Popular Name”. This could include ancestors that have a name that was popular or trendy at the time, or a name that keeps getting used in your family tree. I decided to write … Continue reading
52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks. Week 7: Landed. February Theme: Branching Out. My Contentious and Quarrelsome Mayflower Pilgrim Ancestor Edward Doty.
When I received the writing prompt for this week, Landed, I considered taking it in several various directions, I do have some British ancestors that were considered Landed Gentry, as well as owners of large amounts of land in early … Continue reading
My Davis, Maxson, Crandall, Burdick, and related lines, in Wales, England, and Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, New Jersey.
William Davis, My Welsh immigrant of 1684. The progenitor of many Davis families in New York, Pennsylvania and West Virginia was the ever-controversial Rev. William Davis of Glamorganshire [Glamorgan], Wales [research has shown that his father was William Davies of … Continue reading
The furthest I can take my Kennedy family line back is to my 6th great-grandparents John Kennedy and Anne Graham. John Kennedy (I) was born about 1700 in Antrim, Northern Ireland. Anne Graham was born about 1702 in Antrim, Northern … Continue reading