- My Cousin Carole Lombard. Our shared Mateer/Meteer Ancestors.
- My Immigrant Ancestor Daniel Strang, Sr. – A Frenchman Who Could NOT Make a Tasty Fricassee!
- 52 Ancestors, Week 15. How Do You Spell That? My 2nd Great-Grandfather Elias “Eli” Nutick.
- 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks. Week 14: Check it Out! My Ancestor Rev. Thomas Shepard.
- The Three Daisys. 52 Ancestors, Week 11: Flowers. March Theme: Females.
Tag Archives: Fahey
52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks. Week 7: Landed. February Theme: Branching Out. My Contentious and Quarrelsome Mayflower Pilgrim Ancestor Edward Doty.
When I received the writing prompt for this week, Landed, I considered taking it in several various directions, I do have some British ancestors that were considered Landed Gentry, as well as owners of large amounts of land in early … Continue reading
I took a few weeks off from my 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks blog posts. I was quite busy working and volunteering for The Salvation Army during the latter part of December. So, I am now beginning again now that … Continue reading
“Time is a Great Storyteller.” – Irish saying The Joynt surname is not one of the most popular surnames found in Ireland. And it’s an even smaller group that were and are Irish Catholic. “Joynt is an Irish surname of Huguenot … Continue reading