- Jezebel of The Bible, A Jezebel, and the Jezebel Spirit
- 52 Ancestors Week 34: Timeline. Trying to Reconstruct a Timeline of My 3rd Great-Grandparents Michael Nestor and Catherine Hanberry using Irish Petty Session Court Registers.
- 52 Ancestors, Week 31: Help. How Chief Tuccamirgan of the Delaware Tribe Helped My Ancestor Johann Philip Kaes (John Philip Case).
- Rest in Peace Cousin Tony Dow
- 52 Ancestors – Week 30: Teams. My Cousin Mitchell “Mitch” Nutick. Dancer on Broadway and Founder of the West Hollywood Tennis Association.
Tag Archives: Shanaglish
52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks. Week 48: Strength. My Irish Ancestor Daniel Wolfetone Fahey (Fay) from County Galway, Ireland.
The writing prompt this week is strength. “Strength comes in many forms. It can be physical, but it can also be emotional or spiritual. What ancestor has demonstrated strength?” To me strength does indeed take on more than one form. … Continue reading
“Time is a Great Storyteller.” – Irish saying The Joynt surname is not one of the most popular surnames found in Ireland. And it’s an even smaller group that were and are Irish Catholic. “Joynt is an Irish surname of Huguenot … Continue reading