- My Cousin Carole Lombard. Our shared Mateer/Meteer Ancestors.
- My Immigrant Ancestor Daniel Strang, Sr. – A Frenchman Who Could NOT Make a Tasty Fricassee!
- 52 Ancestors, Week 15. How Do You Spell That? My 2nd Great-Grandfather Elias “Eli” Nutick.
- 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks. Week 14: Check it Out! My Ancestor Rev. Thomas Shepard.
- The Three Daisys. 52 Ancestors, Week 11: Flowers. March Theme: Females.
Monthly Archives: July 2021
My Ancestor Johann Philip Kaes (John Philip Case) of Anhausen, Germany, and New Jersey, and his Interesting Relationship with Chief Tuccamirgan of the Delaware Tribe.
Johann Philip Kaes was born about 1679 in Anhausen, Neuwied, Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany, the son of Hans Henrich Kaes and Anna Veronica ____. He is found near Rückeroth at Anhausen in church records. Anhausen is 5 miles northeast of Neuwied. He … Continue reading
I spent my tween and teen years living in Spring Valley, California. Spring Valley is a suburb of San Diego to the east. Where there just happens to be peacocks roaming freely and nestled among homes and roadways in the … Continue reading
My Davis, Maxson, Crandall, Burdick, and related lines, in Wales, England, and Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, New Jersey.
William Davis, My Welsh immigrant of 1684. “The progenitor of many Davis families in New York, Pennsylvania and West Virginia was the ever controversial Rev. William Davis of Glamorganshire [Glamorgan], Wales [research has shown that his father was William Davies … Continue reading
My McGuire/Maguire Ancestors from Fermanagh, No. Ireland and McElliogott Parish – near Tralee, County Kerry, Ireland. In Virginia, Kentucky, and Indiana in USA.
The furthest I can take my McGuire ancestors back is to James McGuire born about 1620 in Fermanagh, Ulster, Northern Ireland and died about 1682 in McElligott Parish (near Tralee), Kerry, Ireland and Cecelia McNamara Reagh born about 1623 in … Continue reading