- Five of My Grandfather’s Siblings – All Broken Branches. Premature Death, Never Able to Bloom and Grow into Adulthood. 52 Ancestors, Week 25: Broken Branch.
- The First Name Tacy. 34+ Women named Tacy in my Family Tree! 52 Ancestors, Week 24: Popular Name.
- My Ancestor James McTeer (Mateer) from Kilkeel, Down, N. Ireland. Lived in Cumberland County, Pennsylvania. Related lines. 52 Ancestors, Week 22: Conflict.
- My Ancestor Richard Taylor, the Tailor! 52 Ancestors, Week 20: Textile.
- My Cousin Carole Lombard. Our shared Mateer/Meteer Ancestors.
Tag Archives: Chambers
My Ancestor James McTeer (Mateer) from Kilkeel, Down, N. Ireland. Lived in Cumberland County, Pennsylvania. Related lines. 52 Ancestors, Week 22: Conflict.
I wrote this blog entry ten days early and am updating it today. Tomorrow the prompt for 52 Ancestors, Week 22 will be Conflict. I am interpreting this week’s prompt to mean conflicting records, conflicting family trees, etc. In this … Continue reading
Carole Lombard was an American movie actress who became one of the highest paid stars of the 1930s. She is probably best known for starring in comedies and was nominated for an Academy Award for Best Actress for her role … Continue reading
My Ancestor Johann Philip Kaes (John Philip Case) of Anhausen, Germany, and New Jersey, and his Interesting Relationship with Chief Tuccamirgan of the Delaware Tribe.
Johann Philip Kaes was born about 1679 in Anhausen, Neuwied, Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany, the son of Hans Henrich Kaes and Anna Veronica ____. He is found near Rückeroth at Anhausen in church records. Anhausen is 5 miles northeast of Neuwied. He … Continue reading
My Quaker Lamb and Moore Ancestors in Virginia and North Carolina. Later Doty/Doughty Primitive Baptists in Kentucky, Indiana and Illinois.
The furthest I can take my Lamb ancestry back with certainty is to my Quaker 8th great-grandparents Henry Lamb and Elizabeth Henely. Henry Lamb was born 1697 in Virginia and died 10 Feb 1761 in Rowan County, North Carolina. His … Continue reading