- Surname Saturday – My Boone Ancestors and Relations
- Jezebel of The Bible, A Jezebel, and the Jezebel Spirit
- 52 Ancestors Week 34: Timeline. Trying to Reconstruct a Timeline of My 3rd Great-Grandparents Michael Nestor and Catherine Hanberry using Irish Petty Session Court Registers.
- 52 Ancestors, Week 31: Help. How Chief Tuccamirgan of the Delaware Tribe Helped My Ancestor Johann Philip Kaes (John Philip Case).
- Rest in Peace Cousin Tony Dow
Tag Archives: Prindle
Five of My Grandfather’s Siblings – All Broken Branches. Premature Death, Never Able to Bloom and Grow into Adulthood. 52 Ancestors, Week 25: Broken Branch.
The 52 Ancestors writing theme this week is Broken Branch. This is the meaning of a broken tree or broken tree branch in family trees and on headstones; a tree represents life, a broken tree, or a broken branch, symbolizes death, or … Continue reading
I was not looking forward to this week’s writing prompt. I have zero direct ancestors with a flower name, and not really any gardening stories to share of any ancestors I know about. So, I decided to branch out to … Continue reading
52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks. Theme for March: Females. The story of the life of my 3rd great-grandmother Cordelia Merchant Cole.
March is Women’s History Month. The writing theme for March is “Females” and for this ninth week it is “Female.” I have so many women in my family tree I could write about. And later in the month, I for … Continue reading
My Greatsinger (Gretzinger) and Bonnett ancestors are through my great x3 Grandmother Hannah Elizabeth Kritsinger/Greatsinger (she married David Prindle, Sr.). Her grandfather was Johann Christian Gretzinger (Greatsinger), he was the son of Johann Jacob Gretzinger and Loisa (Louisa) Antoneta Bonnett, … Continue reading