- 52 Ancestors, Week 31: Help. How Chief Tuccamirgan of the Delaware Tribe Helped My Ancestor Johann Philip Kaes (John Philip Case).
- Rest in Peace Cousin Tony Dow
- 52 Ancestors – Week 30: Teams. My Cousin Mitchell “Mitch” Nutick. Dancer on Broadway and Founder of the West Hollywood Tennis Association.
- German Surnames in My Family tree and German Language Studies. 52 Ancestors, Week 29: Fun Fact.
- Famous Fahey Kin. Actress Myrna Fahey. 52 Ancestors, Week 28 – Characters.
Tag Archives: Siegen-Wittgenstein
This week’s writing theme for 52 Ancestors is “Fun Fact.” Not everything in family history has to be serious. This week, we can be creative and think of something fun you’ve found during your research. With that in mind, I … Continue reading
My maternal 3rd great-grandparents Joseph Losure and Sarah Lozier were 1st cousins. The furthest I can take this line back is to my 8th great-grandfather Elias Looser. He was born about 1663 in Oberriexingen, Ludwigsburg, Baden-Württemberg, Germany. I found one … Continue reading