- Five of My Grandfather’s Siblings – All Broken Branches. Premature Death, Never Able to Bloom and Grow into Adulthood. 52 Ancestors, Week 25: Broken Branch.
- The First Name Tacy. 34+ Women named Tacy in my Family Tree! 52 Ancestors, Week 24: Popular Name.
- My Ancestor James McTeer (Mateer) from Kilkeel, Down, N. Ireland. Lived in Cumberland County, Pennsylvania. Related lines. 52 Ancestors, Week 22: Conflict.
- My Ancestor Richard Taylor, the Tailor! 52 Ancestors, Week 20: Textile.
- My Cousin Carole Lombard. Our shared Mateer/Meteer Ancestors.
Tag Archives: fun
One of my favorite seasons, autumn, is just around the corner…Oktoberfest, Halloween, cooler weather, the changing of the color of the leaves, pumpkins, and all the fun that goes along with this season! What a perfect time to make and … Continue reading
Bubblegum Ice Cream became a favorite of mine when I was 13 years old. Memories come flooding back of Swensen’s Ice Cream Parlor in El Cajon, California and many a hot summer day spent in the air-conditioned ice cream parlor enjoy … Continue reading