- 52 Ancestors, Week 31: Help. How Chief Tuccamirgan of the Delaware Tribe Helped My Ancestor Johann Philip Kaes (John Philip Case).
- Rest in Peace Cousin Tony Dow
- 52 Ancestors – Week 30: Teams. My Cousin Mitchell “Mitch” Nutick. Dancer on Broadway and Founder of the West Hollywood Tennis Association.
- German Surnames in My Family tree and German Language Studies. 52 Ancestors, Week 29: Fun Fact.
- Famous Fahey Kin. Actress Myrna Fahey. 52 Ancestors, Week 28 – Characters.
Tag Archives: Ice Cream Parlor
Bubblegum Ice Cream became a favorite of mine when I was 13 years old. Memories come flooding back of Swensen’s Ice Cream Parlor in El Cajon, California and many a hot summer day spent in the air-conditioned ice cream parlor enjoy … Continue reading